Best Ashley Power Lift Recliner under $600
Ashley Furniture Signature Design – Yandel Power Lift Recliner – Contemporary Reclining – Faux Leather Upholstery – Saddle
👉See the Current Price
MATERIAL & LOOK
- This is a dual motor lift chair recliner.
- It is upholstered with smooth saddle brown thick poly fibre, which is soft, durable and it has feel-good touch.
- This chair is super comfy to lounge and a compellingly attractive piece of furniture.
- It feels like top grain leather (because unlike vinyl, which is sticky it has smooth feel and nice touch).
- This brown leather recliner chair is a very well built couch, thanks to its sturdy corner-blocked frame and metal reinforced seat.
- It provides ultimate lounging experience for everyone, thanks to its thickly padded backrest and tall back.
- The remote control is pretty convenient and easy to use, thanks to its long cable and user-friendly features.
LEGREST & BACKREST
- This recliner allows you to stretch your legs quite easily during the upright position i.e. the footrest lifts up while the backrest still not recline.
- The power controls are whisper quiet and super easy to use, with the simple touch of a button.
- This recliner leans back and lifts up in a smooth, quiet and effortless manner.
- The bottom part is pretty heavy to move around (due to metal reinforcement).
- It has slightly low lumbar support.
- The seat cushion is on the narrow side.
- The seat is a tad firm.
- Its footrest doesn’t come up too high.
- The cushioning on its seat is a tad firm.
- The legrest doesn’t rise too high.
- This gorgeous chair is one of the BEST RECLINERS for EVERYONE (especially for the ELDERLY). Besides, it also adds an air of elegance to your interior decor.
Dimensions 35″W x 40″D x 42.5”H
- Seat width: 19”
- Seat depth: 21”
- Seat height: 20”
- Length when fully reclined: 69”
- Distance between arms: 19”
- Weight: 121 lbs