Top 10 Best Recliners with Heat and Massage in 2021 Reviews & Guide
There are many different kinds of massage recliners out there. Some of these are made of leather while others are wrapped in microfiber upholstery. The heat and massage works great in cooler nights, especially for elderly who are cold often. Whether you’ve achy muscles or back pain, the massage feature vibrates your body and relieves your frazzled nerves. Typically, it isn’t a rolling massage but only vibration-like motion, but enough to relax your muscles. Likewise, the heating works great in cooler nights as it warms up your lower body area quite nicely.
10 Best Recliners with Heat and Massage in 2021 Reviews & Guide
RECLINER NO. 1 – Merax Massage Recliner PU Leather Lounge with Heat and Massage Vibrating Sofa Chair (Brown)
- It is made of high-quality and high grade PU leather, which is soft and smooth to the touch.
- It requires just about 8 inches of distance from the wall in order to fully recline.
- The wooden stripes under the arms has dark and rich wood color (not red like in the picture).
- The backrest is adjustable and it reclines from 90 to 140 degrees.
Heat & Massage
- The heating feature works great in cooler nights and warms up your back with the help of remote control.
- The massage is very useful for achy muscles or lower back because it vibrates your whole body.
- It features 8 massage motors and 5 massage modes.
Notes of Caution:
- It doesn’t have a kind of rolling massage.
- If you close down the legrest, the massager gets a little louder.
- The seat cushion is slightly firm.
- It has more like vibration kind of massage.
33.4“ W X 27.9“ D X 39.3“ H
- Seat size: 22.4“ W X 21.6“ D
- Backrest size: 30.7” W X 24.6” H
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs
- Weight: 79.2 lbs
RECLINER NO. 2 – Esright Massage Recliner Chair Heated PU Leather Ergonomic Lounge 360 Degree Swivel (Espresso)
- This chair is made of durable and soft PU leather, which is quite suitable for intensive use.
- It has beautiful chocolatey espresso color that complements with a variety of room decor.
- This leather recliner features extra thick sponge on its back cushion and also double padded armrests for added comfort.
- It has pretty nice back and lumbar support.
- All the plugs are cool coded and you can easily access them using Velcro flap at the back.
- In order to lean back, this reclining sofa has an easy-to-access and pretty handy pull cord, located on the inside of the chair.
- It doesn’t require any extension cord
- It has more like intense vibration kind of massage.
- You’ll need to apply force to the back of the chair in order to lay all the way back.
- It doesn’t stay locked into a reclined position.
- This recliner requires a little bit effort to click back the footrest into its original place. If you’re not strong enough, you may have to use your hands while standing up.
- You cannot turn on the heat function separately. Both the heat as well as the massage feature work together.
33.1″(L) * 35.8″(W) * 43.2”(H)
- Seat size: 22.1″(L) * 18.9″(H)
- Back height: 28.7”
- Recline: 150 degrees
- Weight: 92.6 lbs
RECLINER NO. 3 – Flash Furniture Massaging Black Leather Recliner and Ottoman with Leather Wrapped Base
- This swivel recliner with footstool are upholstered with leatherSoft, which is a blend of leather and polyurethane. It is supple, pliable and buttery soft to the touch.
- It has double thick padding on its seat cushion along with plush upholstered arms for premium comfort.
- This couch has pretty good lumbar and neck support thanks to its integrated headrest.
- With its 9 different massage modes, this sofa performs quite a deep massage to your body.
- In order to work, the heat and massage functions have to be plugged in. It means you need to place this chair at the place where power outlet is nearby.
- It is a lightweight furniture which makes it very easy to move around in your desired corner of your room.
- This couch has smaller footprint and therefore, it doesn’t occupy a lot of space in the room.
- As far as its size is concerned, it is certainly bigger than a regular computer chair. See also big and tall recliners 500 lbs.
- This sofa chair reclines all the way back to flat position.
- In addition to the chair, the ottoman also the massage feature and it stands at a pretty nice and comfortable height.
- The ottoman have massage function too. But in order to work, you need to plug it into the chair.
- Armrests are slightly lower.
- It doesn’t offer roller type massage, rather it is more like vibrating motion or “buzz” style. What’s more, you also need to have power outlet nearby for a massage to work.
- The couch is slightly on the smaller side.
46 x 29.2 x 42 inches
- Weight: 50 lbs
RECLINER NO. 4 – Dorel Living Padded Dual Massage Recliner, Tan
- This sofa is wrapped in neutral tan microfiber upholstery, which is soft to the touch and easily cleaned.
- It features foam seating and sewn-in back and seat cushions.
- The chair lays all the way back to flat position.
- This is the perfect chair for persons up to 5’10” or so. But if you’re any taller, this couch may be too short. Check out our super collection of recliners for short people
- The footrest rises high into a comfortable position and it locks into that position.
- It is super easy to assemble this chair because it doesn’t require any tools. Moreover, it will not take you more than 10 minutes right from the start i.e. from unpacking it to putting it together.
- The backrest doesn’t lock into the reclined position.
- If you’re heavy on the back (or oversized hips), the seat cushion may not be too wide for you.
- The vibration motion of the massage motor is a little loud.
- This chair is a tad narrow and it sits slightly low to the ground.
41 x 36 x 40 inches
- Weight: 75 lbs
RECLINER NO. 5 – Simmons Upholstery Aegean Heat and Massage Rocker Recliner Chocolate
- This recliner has classic pillow top channel back and it is wrapped in soft chenille microfiber upholstery. It cleans up great with dry cleaning solvent (not water).
- It reclines almost all the way back to horizontal position.
- There is cool gel memory foam on its wider seat cushion and high back.
Heat & Massage
- It has decent massage and heat functions and they work great for sore back.
- There are 2 levels for heat settings and 3 levels for massage (or vibration).
41 x 35 x 42 inches
- Weight: 98 lbs
RECLINER NO. 6 – Homcom PU Leather Heated Vibrating Massage Swivel Recliner Arm Chair with Remote – Cream
- This chair is made of soft and smooth PU leather upholstery
Swivel & Rocking
- This massage recliner offers 360-degree full swivel and also has pretty nice rocking motion for comfort sitting.
Heat & Massage
- The 8 vibrating massage motors relieves stress from your frazzled muscles.
- The heating function soothes your sore lower back and body’s aches thanks to its pretty nice warming feature.
- This couch is sturdy in construction thanks to its metal steel frame.
Note of Caution:
- Be sure it is not an electric recliner. Therefore, it has manual legrest and recline. In order to release the footrest, you need to pull out the latch, located on its right side. However, you’ll have to plug in the recliner to nearby power outlet for heat/massage functions.
- This recline is a tad small.
33” L x 35” W x 42” H
- Dimensions when reclined: 38″L x 35″W x 26″H
- Seat size: 21” D x 22” W x 22” H
- Backrest size: 22” W x 26” H
- Armrest: 16″L x 4″W x 26”H
- Length of power cord: 70”
- Maximum recline: 150 degrees
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs
- Weight: 83.6 lbs
RECLINER NO. 7 – MAGIC UNION Power Lift Massage Recliner Heated Vibrating Chair with 2 Controls Wheels – Brown
- This couch is upholstered with PU leather and solid wooden frame.
Lift & Recline
- It has safe, slow and smooth lift mechanism because it is fully powered by 2 remote controls.
- The heat and massage works great for sore back and they soothe your body’s muscles.
- It is not overly large and therefore, it doesn’t occupy a lot of space in the room.
Note of Caution:
- You’ll have to place it about 17.7” away from the wall in order to fully recline.
- It doesn’t lay all the way back to flat position.
- The massage motor is a little loud.
- This chair is on the smaller size.
32″L x 34″W x 42”H
- Seat size: 21.5″L x 22″W
- Seat height: 19”
- Seat depth: 20”
- Wall clearance: 17-20”
- Arm height: 25”
- Recline: 130 degrees
- Weight capacity: 280 lbs
RECLINER NO. 8 – Best Choice Products Faux Leather Massage Recliner Chair w/Ottoman, Remote Control, 5 Heat and Massage Modes – Black
- This chair has classic, executive profile and it is crafted of faux leather upholstery, which is soft, durable and easily cleaned.
- There is double thick padding on its backrest and ottoman for optimal lounging comfort. Moreover, the soft cushioned seating fuses comfort and style.
- The matching footstool sits at a very good height.
Massage & Heat
- By means of its handy remote control, you can switch massage settings to target lower back, thighs or feet.
- It has nice vibrating massage option and its heat function works great too on cold evenings.
Notes of Caution
- The massage will not knead your back muscles. However, still it soothes your muscles quite nicely after a long day’s work.
- Unlike in the picture, it doesn’t have a wireless remote. Instead, this remote control is wired to the chair and therefore, it doesn’t run on batteries.
- You’ll have to place this chair over a nearby power outlet.
- After unpacking it, you might feel an intense smell coming out of it. In order to avoid this, it’s better to place this chair in your garage to let it breathe. However, this odor will dissipate after 3 to 4 days (or perhaps a week or two).
- The instructions for its assembly are pretty light.
- It doesn’t have shiatsu kind of massage. But it is more like a vibrating massage.
- This massage recliner is slightly snug for large framed persons.
- This couch sits slightly low to the ground. (It needs to be 3 inches higher than it actually is).
- The vibration motion makes a little bit noise.
- Chair: 27”- 46”(L) x 29”(W) x 41”(H)
- Ottoman: 20”(L) x 16”(W) x 16”(H)
- Seat size: 20”(L) x 20”(W)
- Seat height: 17”
- Backrest size: 29”(L) x 22”(W)
- Weight capacity (chair): 250 lbs
- Weight capacity (ottoman): 200 lbs
RECLINER NO. 9 – Flash Furniture Massaging Brown Leather Recliner and Ottoman with Metal Bases
- This massaging chair is made of soft brown leatherSoft upholstery, which is hard-wearing and has cozy-feel touch.
- It has pretty nice lower back support thanks to its integrated headrest and plush arms.
- It offers vibrating motion with five different modes of massage.
- This chair is not made of genuine leather.
- It doesn’t have roller massage.
43 x 31 x 39 inches
- Weight: 44 lbs
RECLINER NO. 10 – Relaxzen Massage Rocker Recliner with Heat and USB, Gray Microfiber
- This recliner is made of plush microfiber upholstery, which is easy to wipe down. This micro suede fabric is soft and smooth to the touch.
Massage & Heat
- It has 8 strong massage motors and 9 modes for massage. Besides, these are operated by a convenient and easy-reach remote.
- There is auto timer of up to 30 minutes for massage settings.
- The massage motor is super silent.
- The heat function warms up the lower back nicely.
Note of Caution: The electrical wires are not color coded, so be careful!
- This chair is not suitable for seniors or elderly persons. It has a manual footrest which makes it a bit challenging to push it back due to its strong spring.
- It is pretty hard to kick back the legrest into its locked position.
- There is no lever or side stick to raise or lower the footrest. The backrest is a tad short for tall persons.
- The remote cord is a little shorter which is why it often pulls out of the plug.
38.5 x 36 x 39.5 inches
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs