Typically, recliners have an exceptional level of comfort since they feature overstuffed backrest and seat cushion, not to mention plush upholstered arms. But they lack one important feature which is why these chairs cannot be called as all-purpose furniture i.e. lift mechanism. For that reason, lift recliner chairs are incredibly helpful because not only do they fulfill the needs of normal adults, but they are also ideal for the elderly, nursing women or people with medical handicaps. The power lift feature lifts up the couch and tilts it a little bit, so that the user may stand upright without putting extra strain on his back or knees.
4 Best Big & Tall Power Lift Chairs in 2021
Ashley Furniture Signature Design – Yandel Power Lift Recliner – Faux Leather Upholstery
- This recliner is wrapped in thick and gorgeous saddle brown poly fiber, which is hard-wearing, soft, smooth and also has feel-good touch.
- It gives the look of a top grain leather. In comparison to vinyl, it is not a sticky fabric but it has pretty nice smooth feel. Check out our latest collection of big and tall recliners 500 lbs.
- It has high back and thickly padded seat and back cushions for added comfort.
- The chair reclines or lifts in a smooth, easy and effortless manner.
- It has whisper quiet power motors and these motors are very easy to use with the simple touch of a button.
- This chair has very good build quality thanks to its corner-blocked frame and metal reinforced seat.
- You can raise the legrest without the backrest leaning back. In other words, the back doesn’t recline and you can easily watch TV (or read a book) with your legs stretched out.
- The remote control is pretty convenient due to its long cable and ease of use.
- It is not only one of the most comfortable recliners, but it is also pleasing to the eyes as it adds an air of elegance to your living room decor.
- The footrest doesn’t rise too high.
- Since there is a lot of metal reinforcement at the base of this chair, it is pretty heavy to lift and move around.
- The cushioning on its seat is a tad firm and it is also on the narrow side.
- It has slightly low support for your lumbar area.
Esright Power Lift Chair Electric Recliner Sofa for Elderly, Faux Leather Electric Recliner Chair with Heated Vibration Massage, Side Pocket Cup Holder and USB Port, Dark Brown
- The Esright Power Lift Chair has a super quiet motor one that controls footrest and back simultaneously.
- It comes with a variety of modes which will massage your lumbar, thigh, leg, and neck.
- The recliner has four side storage pockets enough to accommodate just about any stuff you have while reading or watching series.
- You’ll be pleased to have it for your elderly grandparents.
- The faux leather is extremely soft.
- Super easy assembly. You can out it all together in just 20 minutes.
- The recliner comes in only one color that is chocolate dark brown color.
Power Lift Recliner Chair – Heavy Duty and Safety Motion Reclining Mechanism-Antiskid Fabric Sofa
- This recliner is wrapped in high grade, anti skid and resilient microfiber upholstery, which is also soft and provides comfortable sitting feel.
- The color of this sofa is more like light-brown to tan.
- It has high back and there is thickly padded and overstuffed pillow on its backrest, seat and arms.
- This is a very well made and sturdy chair, thanks to its heavy-duty mechanism of durable metal frame.
- It has super easy and quick assembly. You just have to click the back onto the base and then, screw the four bolts and nuts.
- It doesn’t have jerky motion, rather it moves smoothly and silently to any customized position.
- The remote is easy to use and simple because it features only two buttons i.e. arrow-up button to lift and arrow-down button to lean back.
- You can place a blanket over this chair because of its nonskid surface.
Notes of Caution✋
- The side pocket can only accommodate a wired remote control. There is not enough space left for anything else.
- Since it is a power lift recliner, it cannot operate manually if it runs out of power.
- It is quite a large and bulky recliner. Therefore, it needs a clear path behind in order to recline.
- Armrests are pretty low. In order to prop them up, you’ll need to place two side pillows.
- There is not enough padding on its legrest. It requires about 2 inches of more cushioning to make it comfortable.
- It has slightly shorter headrest. (You can use neck roll pillow if it falls short)
Electric Power Lift Massage Sofa Recliner Heated Chair Lounge w/Remote Control USB Charging Ports
- This recliner is wrapped in skillfully-matched faux leather, which is durable and soft to the touch. Moreover, it is pretty easy to wipe down with a damp lint-free or dry cloth.
- This couch complements pretty well with most interior decor thanks to its nice medium brown shade.
- This sofa lifts up and leans back by means of a corded remote control.
- This chair is very easy to put together since it comes with color coded electrical components.
- It features various modes for massage, and this chair offers quite mild and soothing vibration.
- It has very nice warming feature and this heat function is very useful for elderly in cooler nights.
Note of Caution✋
- After you turn off the massage function, only then you’ll be able to use heat feature.
- It is a very comfortable recliner that stands you up. However, the recommended height of this couch is from 5’1”to 5’9”.
- This recliner is pretty heavy to lift and move around.
- The backrest is slightly shorter for tall persons i.e. for a 6-foot-person. This is because this chair is fairly small.
- It doesn’t lay back almost flat.
- The instructions are not very clear.