Top 10 Slim Recliner Chairs – 2021 Reviews & Guide
Slim recliner chairs are one of the best furniture for your living room. These chairs offer supportive and high seat back and thickly padded seat cushions so that you can slip into comfort with ease. Not only do they offer plush design and cozy seating, but they also take up minimal floor space in the room. These features make these recliners to adapt well to any room decor and commands attention through their striking look.
10 Best Slim Recliner Chairs in 2021
RECLINER NO. 1 – Dorel Living Slim Recliner, Beige
- This cozy and versatile chair is wrapped in smooth, soft (oatmeal-colored) beige microfiber upholstery.
Design & Style
- This narrow recliner has a casual look thanks to its classic laid back style, lightly flared arms and tufted channel back cushions.
- It features high supportive backrest and wider arms for added comfort. Moreover, it offers the right amount of lumbar support.
- The pillow-top arms are super soft, compact and tall. Moreover, the thickly padded seat cushions create cocoon-like comfort.
- It is an ideal piece of recliner for small spaces due to its smaller footprint. For that reason, it doesn’t take up a lot of space in the room.
- The arms of this couch are slightly small.
- This chair is quite narrow, which is why it’s little bit snug from side to side.
- Due to its slim design, it may not be comfortable for those who are heavy on the back.
35.8 x 31 x 38 inches
- Seat height: 17.25”
- Seat width: 15”
- Weight: 47.3 lbs
RECLINER NO. 2 – Recliner Chair Leather Single Modern Sofa Home Theater Seating for Living Room Black
Material & Design
- It has sleek modern design and it is expertly crafted with durable PU leather, which is soft, waterproof and cleans up great.
- It is an amazingly comfortable and attractive chair, thanks to its thick foam padding on its seat cushion and high back. Moreover, the wider arms allow you to rest your arms quite comfortably.
- The cushions on its seat do not sag even after sitting on them for long periods.
- The assembly is super easy: simply snap the backrest onto the bottom and screw on the bottom four legs, and you’re all set.
- This is compact, affordable and lightweight piece of furniture.
- The chair reclines in an easy, smooth and effortless manner and it lays almost all the way back to flat position.
- This is a solidly built chair because its frame and legs are made out of solid wood.
- It has small profile which makes it pretty easy to squeeze into small spaces. Even so, it has ample space to fit in tall persons.
- This versatile club chair is ideal for lounging, sleeping or entertainment because you can adjust it into any corner of your living room. Thus, it is the perfect seat for a home theater enthusiast.
- It is one of the best narrow recliners for small spaces. Check out our top-notch choice of recliners for short people
- It looks like real leather, but it’s certainly not made out of genuine leather. The fabric cover is kind of a polyester or vinyl.
- Since this couch is a pushback recliner, so it doesn’t have any lever or side stick to lean back. For reclining back, you’ll have to push the arms.
- The leather fabric tends to hold onto sweat or liquid marks.
- This recliner is on the smaller side. (However, it is certainly larger than a regular computer chair.)
30 x 27 x 21 inches
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
RECLINER NO. 3 – PU Leather Living Room Sofa Recliner Modern Recliner Seat Club Chair Home Theater Seating
- It is upholstered in high-quality PU leather, which is smooth, skin-friendly and nice to the touch.
- This leather cover cleans up great with damp cloth thanks to its smooth finish. It looks like a top grain real leather.
- The cushioning on its seat has two layers: a soft layer of cotton cloth covers the memory foam underneath it. As a result, it provides more comfort and durability.
- It features thickly padded seat cushion and wider curved arms for premium comfort.
- This chair has pretty nice neck and lumbar support. The headrest of this couch doesn’t push you forward.
- This couch is a very lightweight piece of furniture which makes it pretty easy to roll and slide off in any living room.
- There is double thick padding on its footrest that allows you to relax your tired feet.
- This retractable footrest has pretty solid construction because it is made out of durable steel frame.
- The assembly of this modern slim recliner is a snap. You don’t need any tools to put it together. Just slide in the back part and screw in the four plastic legs and you’re good to go.
Note of Caution✋
- The feet of this couch are zipped inside the separate bag, which is located under the chair.
- Even though this chair is ideal for average-sized persons (i.e. up to 5’10”), but it also works great for taller persons.
- The arms are slightly thin.
- It’s a pushback recliner which means it leans back manually. Therefore, it doesn’t have any side stick to pull, in order to lift up the footrest. This means you may have to apply some force to the back of this chair to recline.
- This chair doesn’t stay locked into a reclined position.
- The headrest is a tad short for tall persons.
- This recliner has small profile and so, it may not be suitable for very heavy or large persons.
- If you try to take a little nap and lean to one side, it may not be very comfortable due to lack of back cushions or wings.
- Closed: 27.6”(W) x 35.8”(D) x 38.6”(H)
- Open: 27.6”(W) x 64.2”(D) x 27.9”(H)
- Backrest: 20.9″(W) x 29.1”(H)
- Seat size: 19.7″(W) x 22.1”(D)
- Seat height: 17.7”
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs
- Weight: 61 lbs
RECLINER NO. 4 – Red Leather Recliner Club Chair
- It is made out of faux leather upholstery with gorgeous rich ox blood red color (but not anything like cranberry red), and it is supported by black plastic legs.
- This couch has pretty nice, smooth and soft leather fabric.
Design & Style
- This is a classic piece of furniture thanks to its clean lines and simple feel, which provides a fresh look to any decor.
Size & Space
- This recliner has smaller footprint and it fits nicely into small spaces. Moreover, you can place it quite close to the wall as well.
- It has ample space to accommodate large persons, even up to 6’2”.
- It’s an absolute breeze to put it together because it requires just one step: simply snap the back onto the base (without using tools). It takes less than 5 minutes to assemble this chair.
- This chair reclines quite far behind and it lays back to almost fully extended position.
- It has smooth, easy and effortless reclining motion.
- The arms are not overstuffed and are slightly thin too.
- The cushioning on its seat is a tad firm.
- In order to click back the legrest into its place, you need to give it a good kick.
26” D x 35.75” W x 42.00” H
- Weight: 84 lbs
RECLINER NO. 5 – PU Leather Modern Single Living Room Reclining Sofa Padded Cushion Adjustable Home Theater Seating (Brown)
- This chair is upholstered with PU leather, which is durable and soft to the touch. Moreover, you can easily wipe up spills with a damp cloth.
- It is a structurally stable couch, thanks to its metal and wood frame construction.
- Both the headrest and the seat cushion have extra thick padding and there is double thick padding on its footrest too.
- It has very good lower back support too.
- This slim leather recliner chair has small footprint which makes it pretty easy to fit into a small living room.
- It lays back too far and goes into horizontal position.
- This couch has pretty nice, smooth and easy reclining motion.
- This recliner is pretty lightweight, sturdy and super easy to assemble.
- This is an ideal chair for small-to-medium sized persons. However, it is not too bad for tall persons either.
- If you’re about 6’2”, your feet will definitely stick out by around 15”. For that, you may get a cushioned stool and give support to your legs.
- If you’re more than 6 feet high, this chair doesn’t have appropriate feet or neck support for you.
- This chair is on the smaller side.
- This is a pushback recliner and so, it lacks any side handle to lean back.
- Open: 27″ (L) x 62″ (W) x 28″ (H)
- Closed: 27″ (L) x 29″ (W) x 38″ (H)
- Seat size: 20” (L) x 22″ (W)
- Seat Height:17.5″
- Back size: 20″ (L) x 26″ (H)
- Recline: 90° – 180°
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs
- Weight: 57 lbs
RECLINER NO. 6 – Macedonia Mid Century Modern Tufted Back Light Grey Tweed Fabric Recliner
- It is made from light gray tweed polyester fabric, which has smooth texture.
Design & Style
- This slim recliner sofa is one of those recliners that look like chairs. This mid-century recliner features slightly tufted back and smooth clean lines, making it an adorable piece of furniture.
- It is a solidly built chair since it is supported by dark espresso birch legs.
Note of Caution: The backrest of this recliner is somewhat slanted.
- Even though it is a perfect couch for medium-sized persons, yet it works just fine for tall people too.
- This couch has fairly low neck and head support because it doesn’t have a high back.
- If you sit on this couch for long hours, it feels like the back buttons press onto your back and may feel slightly awkward. This is because the buttons on its backrest are not tufted.
- Unlike in the description, the color of its legs seems more like cherry brown.
- The seat cushion is slightly firm.
34.25″ D x 27.25″ W x 38.00″ H
- Weight: 58 lbs
RECLINER NO. 7 – Elizabeth Tufted Fabric Arm Chair Recliner, Beige
Material & Design
- This wingback armchair is wrapped in polyester fabric and it has classy light-beige color, which goes pretty well with most living room decor.
- The tufted diamond design of this accent chair makes a strong statement in any room and also offers a refreshing air of sophistication.
- This couch has firm foundation thanks to its sturdy and durable birch wood legs.
- It provides pretty nice support for your spine due to its high back.
Note of Caution✋
- As you unpack the box, try to keep the couch covered. This is because the chair may otherwise get splinters from the wood.
- It has partially slanted profile.
- This recliner doesn’t have lever to lean back.
- The seat cushion is quite firm (but comfortable too!).
29.50” D x 35.00” W x 40.50” H
- Seat size: 19” W x 21” D
- Weight: 69.5 lbs
- Weight capacity: 250-350 lbs
RECLINER NO. 8 – Manual Roll Arm and Pushback Mechanism Recliner Chair, Buff
- This recliner is made from ultra soft fabric upholstery and it is filled with thick and remarkably soft cushions.
- It has pretty high back which means it supports your back quite comfortably. Likewise, the lower back support is equally good.
- It is a pushback chair, but it goes into semi-recline or fully extended position, very smoothly and easily.
- The assembly is an absolute snap: just slip the backrest onto the bracket and screw in the little legs. Moreover, it takes just about 3 minutes to put it together.
- There is no handle to recline. (After all, it’s a pushback manual recliner).
34” W x 36” D x 40.5” H
- Seat size: 20 W x 20” D x 19.5” D
RECLINER NO. 9 – Pulaski DS-2091-006-147 Gliders, 36.61″ L X 30.71″ W X 40.94″ H, Strathmore Ocean
- This slim rocker recliner is wrapped in premium fabric cover, which is durable, soft to the touch and cleans up great.
- The fabric has pretty nice color, which is a sort of blue jean or perhaps denim navy color. Actually, this color is called as strathmore ocean.
Design & Look
- This couch has contemporary and modern design, thanks to its handsomely piped detailing and beautiful Moroccan quatrefoil Pattern.
- It has smooth, quiet and easy reclining mechanism, by means of an easy-to-use pull string.
- This chair is pretty easy to rock as well. It makes for a great nursery chair since you can use it as a baby rocker i.e. rock sleepy.
Note of Caution✋
- This sofa rocks when it is out of the reclined position.
- The swivel mechanism seems to throw this recliner slightly off kilter.
- It is pretty hard to kick back the footrest into its place.
- You can see the hoop at the base of this couch (in the picture). However, it is quite visible in realtime too.
36.6 x 30.7 x 40.9 inches
- Weight: 87 lbs
RECLINER NO. 10 – Franklin Serenity Manual Wall Proximity Lay Flat Recliner, Cachet Mineral
- This chair is made from polyester fabric and it features rolled arm details for unique look.
- This manual recliner lays almost all the way back and it allows you to have a comfortable sleep.
- It requires only about 5 inches of distance from the wall in order to fully recline.
- It is a very well built couch because of its sturdy frame construction of plywood and 8 gauge sinuous springs.
- Due to its smaller footprint, it takes up minimal floorspace. Therefore, it is the perfect narrow recliner for small spaces.
- This chair is on the smaller side. For that reason, it is perfect for short people, and not for tall persons.
34 x 34.5 x 38 inches
- Seat size: 20″H x 19″ W x 21″ D
- Back height (seat-to-the-top): 21″
- Weight: 76 lbs
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs