10 Best Swivel Recliner Chairs with Footstool – 2023 Reviews & Guide
Unlike usual recliners, the swivel recliner chairs with footstool are lightweight, easy to move and occupy minimal floor space. These qualities make them ideal pieces of furniture in the living room. Since they have a separate thickly padded matching ottoman, you can easily drag it to your position of comfort i.e. your feet wouldn’t dangle off from it because it is adjustable.
10 Best Swivel Recliner Chairs with Footstool – 2023 Reviews & Guide
RECLINER NO. 1 – Flash Furniture Contemporary Black Leather Recliner and Ottoman
- This is an elegant-looking black leather recliner and it is crafted of very good quality leatherSoft upholstery.
- Its fabric is hard-wearing, smooth and soft to the touch. What’s more, it allows for easy cleaning with the help of warm, damp cloth.
- This chair swivels around 360 degrees thanks to its ball-bearing swiveling base, which makes it smooth and effortless.
- This leather swivel recliner features integrated headrest and thickly padded arms for extra comfort.
- It has pretty good back and lumbar supports.
- It leans back comfortably at an angle where you can take a nap.
- It has sturdy construction while the tastefully exposed wooded frames make it even more beautiful.
- In order to fully recline, it requires only about 4 to 5 inches of distance from the wall.
- It is not made of genuine leather.
- This chair doesn’t recline all the way back to almost horizontal position.
- The armrests of this couch are slightly lower for tall people.
- You need at least two persons to assemble this chair. It is because you’ll have to line up the brackets while the other person will insert the bolt, simultaneously.
- Since there are no clear instructions for its assembly, it may require you about 30 to 40 minutes to put it together.
- You’ll need tools to assemble this chair. But the box contains two Allen and one open wrench. So you don’t need to worry about these tools at all.
40 L x 32.8 W x 41 H inches
RECLINER NO. 2 – Flash Furniture Contemporary Beige Leather Recliner and Ottoman
- This swivel recliner is made of soft and smooth beige leatherSoft upholstery, which cleans up easily with damp cloth.
- It features plush upholstered arms and integrated headrest for premium comfort.
- Since it is a lightweight furniture, you can easily move it around in your living room.
Easy to move
- You can slide and move it smoothly on your floor thanks to the floor glides at its bottom.
- It is fairly simple to assemble this chair because it comes with all the necessary tools.
- This couch sits slightly low to the ground.
- The swivel movement occurs on a plastic slide rail and therefore, it is not much free-moving.
- It doesn’t recline very far behind.
- The fabric is not real leather, but vinyl.
- As you slide off the chair, sometimes it tips forward a little bit. (However, if you stand up on your feet when getting out of the recliner, it doesn’t tip forward)
29.5 x 34 inches and 41 x 41 inches
- Seat dimensions: 18.25” x 20” x 17.75’’
- Ottoman size: 19.5 x 20 x 16 inches
- Back size: 22.5 x 27.5 inches
- Arm height from floor: 23 inches
- Weight: 54 lbs
RECLINER NO. 3 – Newport Taupe Swivel Recliner and Slanted Ottoman – BenchMaster
Material & Style
- This gorgeous modern recliner is upholstered with taupe bonded leather, which is durable, waterproof and easy to clean with damp cloth.
- It has sleek design and premium outlook, thanks to its pretty nice oyster-pearl color and wooden walnut finish base.
Recline & Swivel
- It features easy, smooth reclining and swiveling mechanism.
- This recliner sofa is a tad narrow. It is also on the smaller side.
- The headrest of the chair needs slightly more padding.
40″ high x 30″ wide
- Seat dimensions: 19 1/2″ wide x 19 1/2″ deep x 18 1/2″ high
- Ottoman size: 19 1/2″ wide x 18″ deep x 15″ high
- Weight of chair: 48.7 lbs
- Recline: 45 degrees
RECLINER NO. 4 – Mac Motion Mandal Sand Top Grain Leather Oslo Recliner and Ottoman
- This recliner chair and footstool are made of top grain leather and it has beautiful sand and walnut finish.
- The seat cushion is very supportive as it contains generous amount of foam. Besides, the pillow top back increases your comfort level.
- It has solid and excellent lumbar support.
Wall hugger recliner
- This chair requires only about one foot distance from the wall in order to fully recline.
- The footstool has very good ankle support.
- The seating cushion is a tad firm.
Note of Caution: This chair doesn’t go into a fully upright position. It stays into the slightly reclined position forever.
34.5 x 22.8 x 30 inches
- Seat height: 19”
- Weight: 84 lbs
RECLINER NO. 5 – Kyle Taupe Faux Leather Ottoman and Swiveling Recliner
Material & Comfort
- This couch is wrapped in taupe faux leather while the bases of both the chair as well as the footstool have solid wooden walnut finish.
- It has sleek, modern look and its fabric is colorfast and durable. Moreover, it is waterproof and easy to wipe down too.
- The seat cushion contains extra webbing and the backside of the recliner has steel springs.
Dimensions (when upright):
40″ high x 30″ wide x 28 1/2″ deep
- Seat dimensions: 20″ wide x 19 1/2″ deep x 18 1/2″ high
- Ottoman dimensions: 21″ wide x 18″ deep x 16″ high
- Weight: 48.7 lbs
RECLINER NO. 6 – JC Home Drammen Massaging Leather Recliner and Ottoman
Massage & Heat
- This massage recliner chair provides stress-relieving massage along with soothing heat by means of its simple push-button remote control.
- The heating feature warms up the seat nicely, and will not make you sweat at all.
- It has integrated headrest and double padded backside along with plush upholstered arms for extra comfort.
- It doesn’t take up a lot of space in the room due to its small round footprint.
Recliner for heavy people
- It is a very nice chair for large and heavy persons, thanks to the straps on its seat, which spreads the weight around it.
- The seat cushion needs a little bit more padding.
- Its remote allows you to set the timing but the timer sets for up to 30 minutes only.
- The inner side of its armrests have slightly thin padding.
- Massage function is more like a vibration.
- The matching ottoman sits about one-inch low to the ground.
Tip: The heating function has only one setting.
29” L x 30” W x 42” H inches
RECLINER NO. 7 – Bonded Leather Swiveling Recliner with Mahogany Wood Base
Material & Comfort
- This leather swivel recliner chair is upholstered with soft, plushy leather fabric and it has very nice padding on its seat, headrest and arms.
- There is extra padding on the sides of the chair that cradles you for ultimate comfort.
- It has pretty good lower back support.
- The matching ottoman is sturdy, soft, compact and can easily accommodate large feet.
Design & Finish
- This recliner has very compact design whereas the wooden base gives it beautiful accent, thanks to its dark mahogany finish.
Glide & Recline
- It has smooth and easy gliding and reclining mechanism.
- In order to recline, you just have to move the handle outward, so that lever is released from notched rod. As you move into your desired position, simply allow the handle to pop back into the notch.
- This chair doesn’t have densest of padding.
- It needs to recline a little bit further.
- The arms needs slightly more padding.
- It requires quite a bit of time and effort to put together.
Notes of Caution:
- During its assembly, as you align bolts through the holes, you may need another pair of hands so in order to get enough force on the joint (of back and seat).
- As far as its arms are concerned, the broad part goes in vertically on the inner side of the frame.
- The box includes the tools as well i.e. a small metal wrench and 2 Allen wrenches
- Chair: 44.5” L x 33” W x 41.2” H inches
- Footstool: 18 x 19.8 x 16.3 inches
RECLINER NO. 8 – HOMCOM Recliner with Ottoman Footrest, Recliner Chair with Vibration Massage
At this price, the HOMCOM recliner won’t disappoint you. The recliner comes with solid plastic wrapping so you do need to disassemble some of its parts. The massage feature works pretty well and it supports 250 lbs. It’s probably best for average-sized individuals. It doesn’t take too much space either. The massage and swivel feature is something you hardly find even in expensive recliners. The swivel parts are all plastic but at this price you won’t mind at all. One of the reviewers wrote “Easy assembly & i love the massage & swivel features”.
RECLINER NO. 9 – Flash Furniture Massaging Black Leather Recliner and Ottoman with Leather Wrapped Base
- The recliner and the footstool are made of leatherSoft upholstery, which is pliable and buttery soft to the touch. The fabric is actually a blend of polyurethane and leather.
- It features integrated headrest, double padded seat cushion and plush upholstered arms for added comfort.
- It offers pretty good neck support thanks to its high back seat cushion.
- The chair goes all the way back to fully reclined position.
- Unlike usual bulky recliners, this chair is quite a lightweight furniture and very easy to move around in the room.
- It occupies minimal floor space and also, it has plenty of room for large and heavy persons.
- The ottoman stands at a very good height. Besides, it has vibrating function too.
- This chair is a tad small.
- Armrests need to be slightly higher.
- Instead of rolling massage, this chair offers vibration-type of massage. Moreover, it also requires to have power outlet nearby.
- Height: 42”
- Width: 29.25”
- Length: 46”
- Weight: 50 lbs
RECLINER NO. 10 – Faux Leather Massage Recliner Chair w/Ottoman
- This chair is upholstered with soft faux leather, and it fits nicely into small living rooms.
- This massaging chair provides soothing massage to your tired back and it also comes with various heat and massage settings.
- It features integrated, wireless massage controller that allows you to switch the settings of massage, according to your needs.
- Even though the massage feature may not be very strong, but still it keeps you nice and warm and provides soothing relief to unwind.
- There is double thick padding on its soft seat cushions and backrest, providing optimal lounging comfort.
- It has smooth, quiet and easy swivel mechanism.
- The footstool sits at a very good height.
- Instead of a kneading massage, it acts more like a vibrating massage.
- This sofa is a little bit snug for large and heavy persons.
- It appears as if the chair holds onto body heat and you may feel a tinge of sweat on your back, if you are seated for a long time.
Note of Caution: Sometimes, you may feel a pungent smell coming out of it, as you first unpack the box. (However, for the most part it is barely noticeable). Anyways, it will dissipate after about 2 – 3 days. For that, you can place it in your garage to allow it to breathe and then bring it back inside.
- It doesn’t have a wireless remote and therefore, the remote doesn’t require batteries to operate. It is actually wired to the chair.
- Chair: 27”- 46”(L) x 29”(W) x 41”(H)
- Ottoman: 20”(L) x 16”(W) x 16”(H)
- Height from floor to seat: 17”
- Seat: 20”(L) x 20”(W)
- Backrest: 29”(L) x 22”(W)
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Chair: 250 lbs
- Ottoman: 200 lbs