Unlike fabric recliners, leather recliner chairs are strong enough to hold up well over long period of time. The leather material is not only soft and smooth to the touch, but it is also durable and heard-wearing. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about any spillover because it is waterproof and cleans up great too with warm, damp cloth.
List of 10 Real Leather Recliner Chairs in 2019 Reviews & Guide
Push Back Style Wingback Leather Recliner for Any Living Room Decor. This Recliner Is Made with an Luxurious Black Leather Upholstery. Traditionally Style and Constructed with a Pine and Plywood Frame
RECLINER NO. 1 – Homall Single Recliner Chair Padded Seat PU Leather Living Room Sofa Recliner Modern Recliner Seat Club Chair Home Theater Seating (Black)
- This black leather recliner chair is made of high-quality material i.e. it is skin-friendly and nice to the touch.
- It has soft, smooth finish and cleans up quite easily with damp cloth. This leather gives the feeling and appearance of real leather.
- The adjustable footrest has double thick padding and it is made of durable steel frame.
- This push-back recliner chair is very lightweight which means you can easily slide and roll it to move wherever you want to.
- Its assembly is an absolute breeze because it doesn’t require any tools i.e. you just have to screw the plastic legs at the bottom and snap the back.
Side Note: There is a separate bag for its feet and it is located under the couch.
Note of Caution: It is the perfect and excellent recliner for an average sized person i.e. 5’10” or less.
- This sofa is a tad small for very large and heavy frames.
- Since it is a manual recliner, there is no side stick to pull for raising the footrest all the way up.
- It is not too comfortable to lean to either side of this couch for napping because there are no wings or cushions to support your back.
- When open: 27.6”(W) x 64.2”(D) x 27.9”(H)
- When closed: 27.6”(W) x 35.8”(D) x 38.6”(H)
- Back dimensions: 20.9″(W) x 29.1”(H)
- Seat dimensions: 19.7″(W) x 22.1″(D)
RECLINER NO. 2 – Esright Massage Recliner Chair Heated PU Leather Ergonomic Lounge 360 Degree Swivel (Espresso)
Look & Comfort
- This leather reclining sofa has gorgeous chocolatey color and there is extra thick sponge on its back cushion and armrests for ultimate lounging experience.
Plugs & Velcro flap
- It has color coded plugs and you don’t need any extension cord. Besides, in order to access plugs, there is Velcro flap at the back, which is very useful.
Pull Cord & Massage
- There is quite handy and easy-to-access pull cord located on the inside of the seat for reclining.
- The massage feature soothes you and it comes with a very handy remote control.
- This chair doesn’t stay back and locked into a reclined position.
- Its massage feature is more like an intense vibration.
- In order to lean back into a fully reclined position, you’ll have to apply force to the back of the couch.
- It requires a little bit effort to close down the leg rest. If you are unable to close it with your legs, you may have to stand up and use your hands.
- There is no way to use heat feature without having massage turned on.
33.1″(L) * 35.8″(W) * 43.2”(H)
- Seat dimensions: 22.1″(L) * 18.9″(H)
- Back height: 28.7”
- Weight: 92.6 lbs
- Recline: 150 degrees
RECLINER NO. 3 – Ashley Furniture Signature Design – Yandel Power Lift Recliner – Contemporary Reclining – Faux Leather Upholstery – Saddle
Material & Look
- This is a dual motor lift chair recliner. It is upholstered with smooth saddle brown thick poly fibre, which is soft, durable and has feel-good touch.
- This chair is super comfy and compellingly attractive piece of furniture.
Power controls & Recline
- Its power controls are smooth, easy-to-use and are whisper quiet.
- The chair reclines back smoothly by a simple touch of a button. Also, the lift mechanism is very smooth and quiet.
- This brown leather recliner chair is a very well built couch, thanks to its sturdy corner-blocked frame and metal reinforced seat.
- Due to metal reinforcement, this sofa is quite heavy to move around.
- It has slightly low lumbar support.
- The seat cushion is on the narrow side.
- Its footrest doesn’t come up too high.
- The cushioning on its seat is a tad firm.
Dimensions 35″W x 40″D x 42.5”H
- Seat width: 19”
- Seat depth: 21”
- Seat height: 20”
- Length when fully reclined: 69”
- Distance between arms: 19”
- Weight: 121 lbs
RECLINER NO. 4 – Flash Furniture Massaging Black Leather Recliner and Ottoman with Leather Wrapped Base
- This chair offers quite a deep massage along with different modes for massaging. It is more like a “buzz” style or vibrating motion massage, rather than roller type.
- It has integrated headrest, plush upholstered arms and double padded cushioned back.
- It takes up minimal floor space and very easy to move around due to its lightweight.
- You’ll need to place this couch somewhere near the outlet because heat and massage functions work only they are plugged in.
- As for its size, it is bigger than a computer chair.
- The massage is more like a vibration.
Tip: You’ll have to plug the ottoman into the chair to allow massage by the ottoman.
46 L x 29.2 W x 42 H inches
- Weight: 50 lbs
RECLINER NO. 5 – DIVANO ROMA FURNITURE CAM008 Recliner Chair Black
- It is wrapped in bonded leather upholstery, which is not only high-quality and durable, but also cleans up (even sticky spots or pet hair) easily.
- This leather rocker recliner has classy traditional design and overstuffed padded seat and armrests.
- It is plush, cushy and has extra wide design.
- Unlike usual recliners, the seat and the footrest has no gap.
Tip: One arm is located under the couch (in case you couldn’t find it)!
- This reclining sofa is slightly on the narrow and smaller side.
- The back is a tad shorter.
Note of Caution: If you’re heavy frame or very tall, this chair may not be too comfortable for you.
42 x 40 x 37 inches
- Weight: 96 lbs
RECLINER NO. 6 – Push Back Style Wingback Leather Recliner for Any Living Room Decor. This Recliner Is Made with an Luxurious Black Leather Upholstery. Traditionally Style and Constructed with a Pine and Plywood Frame
- This couch is made of bonded leather, which is vinyl with shredded leather.
- It is super easy to assemble this chair. You just have to screw the four legs onto the bottom and snap the back into metal slots. Not tools are required for its assembly.
- It has plenty of space to accommodate tall persons.
Side Note: The back cushion is stitched to frame and it is not separate.
- The bonded leather is not real leather.
- It is quite big and heavy.
38 x 38 x 43 inches
- Weight: 106 lbs
RECLINER NO. 7 – BONZY Chair Contemporary Leather Recliner for Modern Living Room Chocolate
Style & Look
- This contemporary recliner chair gives traditional and rustic look, and it has clean and casual style.
- It is a very well-made, gorgeous-looking and lightweight piece of furniture.
- The backrest reclines comfortably to various positions, thanks to a simple use of side latch that lifts up the footrest.
- This chair is not only soft and cushy, but it has the perfect size i.e. it is quite big (but not bulky) and has plenty of space for tall people too.
- It takes up minimal floor space and it is the perfect recliner for small spaces.
- This sofa doesn’t stay locked into a reclined position, unless you lay back. In other words, there is no way you can have the leg rest out while sitting in the upright position.
29-1/2” W x 35-1/2” D x 41” H
- Seat dimensions: 22-1/2” W x 19-3/4” D x 18” H
- Recline: 110 & 150 degrees
- Weight: 71.9 lbs
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
RECLINER NO. 8 – Barcalounger Relax & Restore Recliner, Black
- This chair is made of premium leather-like upholstery, which is durable, soft to the touch and easy to clean.
- Even though it is not a real leather, yet it gives the look and feel of a genuine leather.
- This couch features deep plush body cushions and soft pillowed armrests to provide you extraordinary relaxation and comfort.
Occupy less space
- It is not super bulky, which means it doesn’t take up a lot of space around the room.
- It is a tad small for very heavy and tall persons.
- The headrest is a little bit shorter. As a result, when the chair is in upright position, you’ll have to slouch so that you may rest your head. (However, during fully reclined position, you can easily rest your head with no problems).
- It requires a hard push to close down the footrest into its place.
35 x 36.5 x 40 inches
- Weight: 78 lbs
RECLINER NO. 9 – Flash Furniture Contemporary Beige Leather Recliner and Ottoman with Swiveling Mahogany Wood Base
- It is a very well built and remarkably sturdy recliner chair.
Recliner for small spaces
- This couch is not very huge, but it has the perfect size and fits comfortably into smaller spaces.
- The ottoman is lightweight and serves the purpose of putting on shoes or even a spare seat for a brief chat.
- This recliner glides smoothly, easily and quietly.
- This couch sits slightly low to the floor.
- The swivel mechanism occurs on plastic slide rail, and doesn’t seem to move on ball bearings.
- As you move around, this leather-like material rubs together which may bother some people.
44.5 L x 33 W x 41.2 H inches
- Seat dimensions: 18.25” x 20” x 17.75”
- Back size: 22.5 x 27.5 inches
- Size of ottoman: 19.5 x 20 x 16 inches
- Weight: 54 lbs
RECLINER NO. 10 – Newport Taupe Swivel Recliner and Slanted Ottoman – BenchMaster
Look & Style
- This chair has very nice oyster-pearl color and it makes a bold statement through its sleek and stylish profile.
- It is made of taupe bonded leather material, which is durable, waterproof and easy to wipe off.
- The base of both the chair as well as the ottoman features solid and durable wooden walnut finish.
- It doesn’t have “sink into it” kind of seat cushion. But it is quite comfortable, sturdy and practical.
- This chair sits higher than usual recliners, which makes it easy to get out of.
- This recliner is slightly on the narrow and smaller side.
- The seat cushion is a tad firm.
- 40″ high x 30″ wide
- Weight: 48.7 lbs
19 1/2″ wide x 19 1/2″ deep x 18 1/2″ high
- Ottoman size: 19 1/2″ wide x 18″ deep x 15″ high
- Weight: 55.6 lbs
- Recline: 45 degrees